We want patients to know that at our practice, we prioritize the health and safety of our patients and team. During the COVID-19 pandemic, we are open to help patients get the dental care they need for a healthy mouth and body, but are implementing additional safety protocols. Your next visit to our office may look and feel a bit different, but it is all for your safety.
Some changes we have implemented include:
- All patients, team members & doctors must wear masks
- Masks are only allowed off in operatory rooms
- Negative pressure isolation rooms
- Enhanced cleanliness in high-traffic areas
- Social distancing in the waiting area
- Deep cleaning occurring throughout the day
- COVID-19 signage & temperature checks
- Air purifiers in each operatory in addition to our negative pressure machines
Cleaner Air Through Negative Pressure Isolation
Every single patient operatory in our practice is equipped with state-of-the-art negative pressure isolation machines. These machines completely circulate the air in each room every three minutes. The old air is pumped outside our office so that you only breath fresh air. This helps protect our patients and team since bacteria, disease, and particles are totally removed and filtered away.
Healthy Mouth, Healthy Body
The mouth is often considered to be the gateway to the rest of your body. So keeping your mouth healthy is an excellent way to keep your body strong to fight off infection. Even during this unprecedented time, having a healthy mouth makes a big difference. We care about you, your family, our community, and our team and would never put anyone at risk. If you have any questions about how we are currently operating, we encourage you to call!